Please join Turnaround Management Association (“TMA”) of Louisiana for the Bankruptcy Judges round table discussion. TMA is hosting an informal, lively discussion with the Louisiana Bankruptcy Judges about current issues and topics affecting the bankruptcy courts in Louisiana and nationwide.
When: Wednesday, November 1st
Where: City Club of Baton Rouge; 355 North Blvd., Baton Rouge 70810
The following Judges will participate:
- Judge Elizabeth Magner: U.S. Bankruptcy Judge for the Eastern District of LA
- Judge Robert Summerhays: U.S. Bankruptcy Judge for the Western District of LA
- Chief Judge Jeffrey Norman: U.S. Chief Bankruptcy Judge for the Western District of LA
- Judge John Kolwe: U.S. Bankruptcy Judge for the Western District of LA
- Judge Jerry Brown: U.S. Bankruptcy Judge for the Eastern District of LA
- Judge Douglas Dodd: U.S. Bankruptcy Judge for the Middle District of LA
This distinguished panel of judges makes this event fun and informative. Also, attendees can receive CLE credits for attending.
Click here to register.
Turnaround Management Association, the Louisiana Chapter:
The Louisiana Chapter of the Turnaround Management Association exists to bring together professionals involved in assisting companies with their legal, financial, management, marketing and accounting needs among many others. Programs provide social and educational opportunities where attendees can identify resources they can access in their professional practices. To learn more, visit https://turnaround.org/louisiana.