Strategies to keep you and your employees safe:
With the spread of COVID-19 to Louisiana, the following are some useful reminders to help reduce the risk of contracting communicable diseases, including COVID-19:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Maintain social distancing from anyone who is coughing and sneezing.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Practice respiratory hygiene, such as covering your month and nose when you cough or sneeze with a bent elbow or tissue.
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early.
- Keep your work environment clean, using basic cleaning and disinfecting products when necessary.
How can your business be affected?
If Covid-19 becomes widespread in our community, have you thought about how your business might be impacted? If customers cancel orders or an event, it could have a significant impact on operations. Additionally, have you thought about whether employees are able to work remotely rather than coming to work or traveling. All these factors can affect business; therefore, can impact cash flow. Hopefully, this virus will be contained or managed, but it is always wise to think ahead and be prepared.
In efforts to help plan, take a moment to go to our website and use the “Working Capital Estimator” or download the “13 Week Cash Flow Projection”.